File submission requirements:
- High-resolution PDF (images and fonts not embedded)
- Files must be layered
- Each SKU must be provided separately
- ALL native files (Ai) – if using Adobe CC 2019, please save to legacy version 2018
- Dieline (if available)
- Bar codes
- Printed Color Targets
- Additional support files such as linked images and fonts if applicable *Packaged files are preferred*
Please review documentation that explains our tolerance for side-to-side registration
Attach PDF/native files and email to your respective Customer Service Rep.
Files can also be sent via we transfer, uploaded to a dropbox, or sent through Google Drive.
Send P.O. to your Customer Service Representative
Non-laminated Press Proofs are available upon request and are $150 per SKU.
**Standard leads times for roll stock items are to ship
10 business days and finished pouches are to ship
15 business days after art approval and a P.O. has been received.
These are subject to change based on availability**
File Prep Requirements:
- All artwork should be in CMYK (no RGB)
- Artwork should include bleed (0.125”)
- Clear areas need to be clearly defined and include a white separation
- Text must be outlined or included with the file submission
- CannaCarton will add standard eye marks if they are not included. Customer must indicate correct eyemark size and positioning for roll stock and eyemark lane should be clear of graphics
- If bar codes are NOT included, the info for the bar code MUST be provided (type of bar code, information embedded in the bar code)
- White ink layer must be provided, defined by a spot color named “White”. Windows and metallic knock outs need to be clearly defined, and knocked out from the white ink layer
- All Pantone colors should be kept as spot colors**
- Any file that has a custom spot color specified MUSTbe accompanied with a printed sample or color target. If it is not, it will be converted to CMYK and will print as is.
**It is CannaCarton’s discretion to change or alter colors based on the probability of achieving them on press. Customers will be notified of this and may accrue charges based on proofing/color matching times.**
All files will be reviewed by a Prepress Technician before submitting to press. Changes/adjustments may be
made to ensure print-ability and color accuracy. CannaCarton will notify customer regarding changes
but will charge to complete. Customer has the right to refuse charges, but CannaCarton will not be liable for any rejections.